All Downloads >
PostSharp 3.0 >
PostSharp 3.0.11 >
NuGet package for PostSharp Model Pattern Library
Normally, you should add the PostSharp package directly from Visual Studio and should not
see this page. If you're here, it may be that you have a good reason: for instance applying
a hotfix that has not been advertised on the NuGet repository.
To download and install this package manually, you should:
- Create a folder on your local computer.
- Download this file to this folder.
- Inside Visual Studio, open the menu Tools, then Options, then select
Package Manager and Package Sources.
- Add the folder to the list of package sources.
- Click Ok.
- Add the package to your application as usually.