Who are we?
We’re among the top .NET software developer tools companies in Central Europe and our product PostSharp, the highest-rated extension to C# and Visual Studio, is used by leading companies worldwide, including Microsoft, Siemens, Philips, Intel, Volkswagen, Barclays, and local companies such as Komerční banka and Avast.
We're a small but mighty team based in Prague – and we want to grow! We value technical excellence as much as a healthy work environment. We're proud to have a positive impact on the community. Our team is composed of some of the most qualified .NET software developers you can find in the country. Our founder, Gael Fraiteur, speaks at international conferences and is a recognized expert in aspect-oriented programming and design pattern automation worldwide.
PostSharp has been there since 2004 and the company has been consistently profitable since 2010. At PostSharp Technologies, you can enjoy the vibe of a small high-tech team without the instability of a startup.
Why work with us?
Because it's fun to create frameworks and tools for other developers!
Achieve technical excellence
- Amazingly qualified colleagues, most of them coding since their early teens.
- Latest technologies. As a software tools company, we cannot afford staying behind.
- 10% Time Back for learning, research, or side projects. No approval needed.
- Quality Over Features. We fix bugs first, and customers consistently thank us for that.
Belong to a legend
- PostSharp is the #1 highest-rated extension to Visual Studio.
- PostSharp is used by over 50,000 developers worldwide and in over 10% Fortune 500 companies.
- Our founder Gael Fraiteur shows off our work at international conferences and .NET user groups.
- PostSharp has been awarded several times by Visual Studio Magazine readers in the annual Reader's Choice Awards.
Enjoy happiness at work ...
- Genuine company culture. No politics. Mature leadership. Organic growth. Failures are opportunities to learn.
- Long-term health first. No stressful deadlines or power games. We care about wellbeing of our team members and team relationships.
- Efficient practices. Git. Code reviews. Automated build, testing and deployment using TeamCity. Kanban/Scrum. Serverless.
- Premium office space. Quiet rooms of 3 people maximum. Top-notch hardware. Fitness room, showers and bike parking.
... and bring it back home
- High-end salaries with highly flexible, no-nonsense benefits and profit sharing bonuses.
- Time for you. 25 days of paid vacation per year and 5 no-question-asked sick days per year.
- Flexible hours and home office.
- No overtime except for rare emergencies.
- Stability. PostSharp has been there since 2004 and the company has always been profitable since its creation in 2010.
Read employee reviews about working at PostSharp on Atmoskop.
Who are we looking for?
We don’t hire in bulk or rush. Instead, we’re happy to open the doors once or twice a year for someone skilled at C# who is looking for a quite unique job. If we had to write an official list of roles, here is how it would look like. But in practice, every team member contributes according to his or her skills and interests.
Note that all roles are located in Prague, Czech Republic, and we expect you have already been living in the area for at least 1 year.
Our hiring process
1. Submitting your application
If you find a role that fits your background and aspirations, tell us about yourself in your application. Complement your CV with a cover letter showing what opportunities are of most interest to you, highlighting your strengths, and making your reasons for applying crystal clear. Even if your experience doesn’t quite match any of the open positions, but you trust that your expertise may be valuable to us, don’t hesitate to apply.
2. Application review
Please allow us a couple of days to review your application. If your application demonstrates the skill set and motivation we are looking for, we will reach out to you and schedule an onsite interview.
3. Onsite interview
Our interview process is designed to test your technical knowledge and to find out more about your personality, as well as your experience, motivation, and expectations.
4. Onsite assessment day
If we’re on the same page by this point, we will ask you to complete a test project onsite. The project includes writing code, documenting it, and discussing your choices with a team member. Communication with the team during that day is also an important criterion for us. We will have a final discussion to sort out the last questions from both sides.